Information We Collect and Use
- Personal Data
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you when you request further information about our services or subscribe to our newsletter. (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Company Name;
- Employer Details;
- Address, State, Province, Country, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Business Activities.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all, of these communications from us or modify your contact information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, click on the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how our Websiteis accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, browser version, IP addresses, the pages of our Websitethat you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to improve your user experience on our Website.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Websiteat any time, through your device settings.
- Cookies and Tracking Related Data
We use “cookies” and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our Websiteand hold certain information. Cookies are test files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier that is stored on site visitor’s hard drive or mobile device to help us improve your access to ourWebsite. Tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information to help us improve and analyze our Website. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Statistic Cookies: We useStatisticCookies such as Google Analytics to help us understand how Users interact with our Website.
- Marketing Cookies: We use Marketing Cookies to understand user behavior across our Website.
- Targeting Cookies: Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by our Service Providers to help us understand how ourWebsiteis being used. Our Service Providers may use these cookies to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet. We do not have access to or control these cookies use by our service providers.
- Functional Cookies: We use Functional Cookies to make our Websiteusable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and to identify trusted web traffic. Our Service cannot function properly without these cookies.
How We Use your Data
- To provide you with more information about our services;
- To improve and maintain our Website;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website;
- To monitor the usage of our Website;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our Website;
- To report security incidents, fraud and or misrepresentations our Website;
- To Investigate any complaints about our Website;
- To provide you with news and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We may employ the services of third-party providers to help us in certain areas our such as Website Hosting, email delivery and form management services. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Who May Received Your Data
- Service Providers
We may employ the services of third-party companies and individuals to provide certain services to maintain and improve our Website such as Website Hosting, email delivery and form management services. These third-party companies have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Examples of Service Providers we use:
- Website Hosting. This website uses the services of GoDaddy to host our Website and provide SSL services to safeguard your sensitive data you sent to us. For more information about SSL please see the “Security of Data” section on this page.
- Sale or Merger of Business
- Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Andrew J Consulting Inc., may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by government authorities such as courts, law enforcements, regulators, enforcement authorities or otherwise to comply with laws (which may include laws outside your country).
- Legal and Administrative Obligations
Andrew J Consulting Inc., may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Andrew J Consulting Inc.,
- To prevent or investigate fraud or any security breach in connection with Website;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website and or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our Website.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google Web Fonts
- Third-Party Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Transfer of Data (Non US Users)
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Retention of Your Data
Andrew J Consulting Inc., will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
The data provided when registering for our newsletter and or email campaigns will be used to distribute the newsletter or email campaigns to you until you cancel your subscription. When you cancel your subscription to our newsletter or email campaigns we will not distribute any newsletters or email campaigns to you. However, your data will be stored for purposes other than our newsletter and or email campaigns.
Security of Your Data
To enhance data security, we have implemented SSL technology on our Website to encrypt your personally identifiable data. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer which the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details. The two systems can be a server and a client (for example, a shopping website and browser) or server to server (for example, an application with personal identifiable information or with payroll information). SSL technology uses encryption algorithms to scramble data in transit, preventing hackers from reading and modifying any information as it is sent over an internet connection.
You will notice that our Website’s URL is formatted with the HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) which appears in the URL of your browser. This means your data encrypted using the SSL technology and is secured by an SSL certificate. The details of the certificate, including the issuing authority and the corporate name of the website owner, can be viewed by clicking on the lock symbol on the browser bar.
Your Privacy Choices
- Restricting, Accessing, Amending, Correcting and or Deleting Your Personal Data.
Your Privacy is important to us. You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. Andrew J Consulting Inc., will take commercially reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. However, we may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of other, if it is not required by law, or if its unduly burdensome in proportion to the risks to your privacy in question.
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights to your Personal Information:
- A Right to access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- A Right to rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate;
- A Right to request the deletion of Personal Data held about you;
- A Right to restrict our processing of your Personal Information;
- A Right to data portability for the information you provide to us; and
- A Right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information, before responding to your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days.
- “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA).
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
This Website does not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) Signals which means we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using our Website and after you leave our Website.
- Cookies, Advertising and Tracking Related Technologies.
You can opt-out of certain Behavioral Advertising activities Tracking Related Tools by doing one or more of the following.
For Web Browser Controls: You can prevent the use of certain Tracking Tools, such as cookies, on a device-by-device basis using the controls in your browser’s support feature. Through the web browser, you may be able to:
- Delete existing Tracking Tools
- Disable future Tracking Tools
For Mobile Opt-Out: You can opt-out certain Tracking or and Behavioral Advertising on your mobile devices by downloading an app on your mobile device.
IOS devices: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/appchoices/id894822870or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DAA.appchoices&hl=en_US
- Common Industry Opt-Out Tools. Some Advertising Service Providers or Tracking Tools Providers may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Tool, Google Analytics or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page for opt-out options. To learn more about these tools you can visit the following website:
- For the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool:https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- For Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en, https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sitesorhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- For Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page: https://youradchoices.com/control.
Please be advise that opting-out of these Behavioral Advertising or Tracking Tools does not mean that you will no longer receive online ads. It only means that such ads will no longer be tailored to your specific viewing habits or interests. You may continue to see ads on and about the Service.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail:
Andrew J Consulting Inc.,
Attention: Privacy Officer
1933 South Broadway, Suite 1100,
Los Angeles CA, 90097.